Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Timeshare Tax Deduction How/where Can I Donate A Timeshare?

How/where can I donate a timeshare? - timeshare tax deduction

I have a timeshare in Hilton Head, South Carolina. We can not afford the maintenance costs per year, more than my mortgage, car payments, food, clothing and 2 children, etc, etc.
I would like to donate the equipment to be free of charges, and receive a tax deduction for this gift. Who knows what the aid agencies accepting donations tax deductible travel? I really need to know!
Help! Know someone is a charitg, accept it immediately and to take personal responsibility? I sat down with love, and they said they would try to sell, but the device would be me (maintenance costs too!), Until they can sell it, usually within 6 months. "
I will now get the tax deduction as soon as possible, no more maintenance!

Please let me know if you all information as soon as possible have! Thank you!

Sonicbum2112@yahoo.com

3 comments:

TheMom said...

Try some of the charities that accept others, land, houses, boats, cars. I think the American Cancer Society, homes, the Humane Society too.

lisachar... said...

Why not rent out your week? I take a vacation:)

lisachar... said...

Why not rent out your week? I take a vacation:)

Post a Comment