Monday, January 4, 2010

Cat Allergies Symptoms More Condition_treatment How Effective Would A Ragdoll Be For My Cat Allergies?

How effective would a Ragdoll be for my cat allergies? - cat allergies symptoms more condition_treatment

I ISH mild cat allergies and I am desperate for a Ragdoll cat. I've heard that these cats are hypoallergenic? This itchy, red and watery eyes to ordinary cats. Ragdoll Could do the trick? All those owners who have known allergies with this breed? Thank you very much.

2 comments:

♫♪☆ my name in lights ☆♫♪ said...

well ..... these cats shed A LOT! (I have a shirt with no cat hair up) I have a Ragdoll cat, but I'm not allergic, but my friend and she always tries to get out of my cat. Maybe you should try to have some allergy pills, I hope you have a rag doll! are THE BEST!

Always opt to adopt! said...

Maybe a little less from another cat, but are huge, fluffy cats, so they are probably not as important for allergy sufferers. Just go to your local rescue group and see how he reacts to different cats ... likely to find "The One".

Post a Comment