Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mom Still Spanks If My Mom Still Is Spanking Me When I Am 14 And She Spanks Me Atleast 3 4 Maybe Even 5 Times What Should I Do?

If my mom still is spanking me when i am 14 and she spanks me atleast 3 4 maybe even 5 times what should i do? - mom still spanks

threatened me this morning saying, because I bite my sister and that means saving a little bit, but I have my little sister because he lied, he (she said as her outside, but i do not) and yet I told him said to bite me and my mother, like all monsters, and says it will hit me what I should do and how do I explain that in fact has no right to hit me? I convinced myself that blows, but this morning I dont think i go tha long, what should I do? I do not think it appropriate, 14 spanking. Right?

5 comments:

BelikeBi... said...

No, it is appropriate to spank 14th go see a counselor to help the school for you and your family can. Good luck, my dear.

Conrad said...

To begin, you should consider what the causes? If you continue to act like a child, then I think we will continue to treat him like a!

docjim said...

I have already said that corporal punishment is over the age of 10-12 years of little use. Other forms of punishment are appropriate, grounding, denial of telephone privileges and so on. The parents are responsible for you to raise, they have no right to abuse them.

jane164p said...

which the abuse, you'll need for your report

froggy4u... said...

14 is old, to be lost. Probally grow and your mother treats you like an adult who wants to be treated. Bite me is not very mature. trying to create a examble his younger brother

Post a Comment