Sunday, January 31, 2010

Light Brown Tinged Discharge Two Weeks Before Period Is This 'bloody Show'?

Is this 'bloody show'? - light brown tinged discharge two weeks before period

I expect a call from my doctor, but now I wonder how long the bloody spectacle?

I am 39 weeks and over the last two weeks I had a flow a little more than usual, but it was always clear ish. Yesterday I had move out very clearly and brown tinted discharge. My sister explained that the increased discharge was probably my mucous plug, and now I am with the show "bloody". I did not think much of him today. It is just spotting or is it the show "bloody?" I have not had any spotting so far into the pregnancy.

4 comments:

happy said...

This is a bloody show?
What is often called "bleeding" is just a secretion of mucus, pink or brown spots of blood. The show is a bloody bloody The show is a sign of antepartum, which means that labor is near. Passing a bloody spectacle is a sign that the cervix is dilated and your body begins to prepare for the birth.

Because the cervix shortened and expanded to prepare the transition of the child through the birth canal, the small blood vessels in the neck often break. These colors of pink or bloody mucus.

Bloody can be a sign that labor is near. This show "usually means that the work will begin in 24 hours, but it could still up to several days.

Amy said...

Do you have any contractions or pain in the lower back? If so, your work and now the hospital! Congratulations on your baby was born, today or tomorrow!

blair j said...

In any case, the signal sounds of the blood. There is a lot more now! Good luck and congratulations!

Penny said...

Sounds like it could be! There are packed in your hospital? :)

Post a Comment