Friday, January 29, 2010

Simple Mosaic Backsplash Simple Kitchen Backsplash Ideas: Mosaic Backsplash On Drywall?

Simple Kitchen Backsplash Ideas: Mosaic Backsplash on Drywall? - simple mosaic backsplash

My plan is to install a plate to stained glass backsplash in my kitchen. The area between my firm and top is painted drywall. I want to put something on the tile to dry, if done me or my future owner to remove the dirt trap without damaging the drywall. I hope that some use very thin, because of the spray areas that are not under the cabinets, so that the top edge of all the parts are visible. Ideas?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this site gives you some ideas of what you do and more indetail what is their purpose and links to.

homesandgardens.com
southernliving.com

are good places to have a few ideas for your project

DIY.COM

Post a Comment