Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ocala Clubs Myspace My Husband And I Are Looking For A Nice Beach Resort In Florida.?

My husband and I are looking for a nice beach resort in Florida.? - ocala clubs myspace

Ideally I am looking for a city or village type resort with pool, entertainment, food, and during his stay in the same area. (And not just a hotel.) Should be on the beach in Florida. Something in the middle of Florida is better, because we visit my grandmother, who lives near Ocala, Fla., just before taking his holiday at the beach. It would be nice to see an adult situation, no cries of children to be. In the past I wanted to stay at Sandals and Club Med!

I am looking for detailed advice with specific names of the stations that you or someone you know has been. Every website says that his hotel is the best, so I need an objective opinion is needed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment