Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Templates For A Community Service Letter How Much Should I Charge For My Design Services?

How much should i charge for my design services? - templates for a community service letter

I am student of technical writing, and as a draft prospectus for a restaurant in my community. I have it for free because the guy who owns it is cold enough, I was getting credit for it, and was also the first one. Well, now is the word in the city, and I have a number of major projects for me. The thing is, most companies have started it, so I'm not sure what a fair price for my services. Not just a series of images and text cast, and call an ad. I design my own models, some photo editing, research, because many of these companies are located in the historic district. Overall I would say that I work for a day on the project.

1 comments:

dirk_dig... said...

I make the same kind of thing, but more with the logo and the brand now, so I can not tell you my prices!

I'll give you a hint, it starts to online, which require other companies are looking for comparable services, and half out. When you begin, you hold down their prices, until it begins a name and reputation of decent build for you or your company.
My advice: not to projects in the field of design, if you really know what you do. I had a friend who had a business idea a few years ago, someone design your logo and collateral ...... Relatives and armor, what they are doing to save money made, then wondered why he could not use their logo in Photoshop for other applications. Icompletely rework what for him and for "the goodness of my heart," as he tried, the first man who can design and threaten to get the money. yikes.

Post a Comment